Something to tantalise the taste buds... Red Fish Curry
· Spray oil
· Jar of red curry paste (you probably only need 2x tbsp.)
· 2x cans of coconut cream
· Garlic paste
· 2x tbsp. fish sauce
· 1x can of stir fry mixed vegetables
· 1x can of lychees
· 1x can of mangoes
· 2x 250g packets rice noodles
1. Chop the barramundi into bite sized pieces.
2. Spray pan with oil and cook fish until brown. Add a little bit (or a lot) of curry paste. Stir and then add coconut cream. Add garlic paste and fish sauce to taste. Add stir fried mixed vegetables, mangoes and lychees. Cover and leave to simmer for 15-20min.
3. Soften noodles in almost boiling water.
4. Mix noodles and curry together. Serve!
Hot Tip: Curry paste is usually raw so be sure to stir in through in the hot pan for a couple of minutes to bring out the flavour prior to adding the coconut cream.